10/10 Match!!

10/10 Match!!

The best news of the day was we found out that my brother is a 100% match! I’m not the best with math, but even I know this is pretty good! Our nurses were in awe and celebrating along with us.

๐Ÿ˜‚Funny thing was the PA who told Grace and me thought we already knew, so she just said it in passing... I was jumping on the bed!!! ๐Ÿ•บThank you Lord! And thank you for your prayers for this specific request dear friends and loved ones, many of whom I don’t even know out there in social media world.

Lastly, thank you to my beloved big brother Dan who would give his right arm for me. He literally dropped everything when he heard my diagnosis and has been standing alongside me and my family since, rallying prayer support in a way that I could not. And now he will literally give of himself to afford me the life saving bone marrow/stem cell transplant I will need in the time to come. Love you bro!

Comments

  1. Where is the joyful crying emoji lol? Can’t believe what Tabitha is going through now. God must know what He’s doing right?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Powerback! ๐Ÿ’ช

Perspective on the infamous “IV pole”

Ringing the bell! ๐Ÿ””