God provides!

Tough day yesterday. Had some throbbing bone pain cause of side-effect from a medication I got to keep my levels up. A PT friend of a friend came to the rescue today with a home visit. His manual therapeutic massage skills were amazing!  Thank you Mike! 



Nausea has also gotten worse past few days and things just don’t taste the same, even my favorite korean kimchi stew dish. πŸ˜– Just trying to eat smaller portions and praying with each swallow that it’ll stay down and nourish me. God also provided in such a timely way through a new friend, Rich, whom I had recently met at my church. He works for a company, Reliefband, which makes these bands that help combat nausea and vomiting including from chemo! It has literally been a God-send. 



The day I opened the box, I was so nauseous despite Zofran and other things we tried. And when I saw Rich’s letter in the box, I was moved to tears. God had not only provided at just the right time, but with such love (see below). Thank you again Rich! 



Comments

  1. Joe I can’t imagine what u r going through. Hang in there brother. Praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear that the Reliefband has helped with the nausea. How thoughtful and timely of Rich. Praise God! Continuing to pray for nausea relief and for strength to endure and get through this. You got this, Joe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joe it’s Jennifer my mom has kept me in the loop and we continue to pray for you. God is so good and He provides everything for my mom and continues to. I pray He will do the same for you and you will be completely restored soon!! He is good through the storm! Hang in there!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing provision. I'm so sorry you are going through this, Joe. Praying for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Powerback! πŸ’ͺ

Perspective on the infamous “IV pole”

Ringing the bell! πŸ””