Home sweet home!

Home sweet home!


This is Jordan, my awesome nurse these past 3 days, who took care of me during her 3 long consecutive 12 hour shifts. Impeccable bedside manner.  As she manually gave me my last 2 chemo drips, I had a chance to pray for her and her “nana” with Alzheimer’s as she prepares to go visit her grandparents in Florida today. I also gave her some delicious superhero muffins that a friend baked for our family esp. since she worked through her lunchtime. πŸ¦Έ‍♂️πŸ˜‹



This is Steven, from food services, who I befriended last time around, and got to see again today! He pretty much has memorized what I like to eat by now!😜

All things considered, I had a great stay at HUP once again, short and sweet, thanks to these caring staff. But so thankful to be home!



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Powerback! πŸ’ͺ

Perspective on the infamous “IV pole”

Ringing the bell! πŸ””