Discharge home sweet home

I came home this past Wednesday and the past few days have been a brutal blur.  Not sure how I was allowed to be discharged with my fevers and all, but so glad to be home. ☺️ And thank God my fevers have finally broke so I didn’t have to go back in today to Perelman! πŸ™

My good friend Trent was also discharged yesterday after being in the hospital for an entire month! Please continue to pray for his blood levels to go back up in the time to come. He is such a trooper as is his dear wife Kayla. 



What a special Valentine’s Day gift for us to all be home with our loved ones!!☺️πŸ™

I’m so thankful for Grace who was with me during the darkest of times especially the past few days when I could barely sit up and drink or eat. She wouldn’t let me stay down. And she sacrificed her own sleep to make sure my fevers were in check, to give me cold compresses, to give me eye drops, etc. I’ve made it this far cause of her faithful and steadfast love and care. And I’ve promised her that I’d keep fighting because of her. 


Please keep in prayer as I got my Neulasta injection this morning which causes the bony pain. πŸ˜£ I’ve rallied my PT friends to come help with some deep massage in the coming days. So thankful for these dear brothers and their magical hands. πŸ€—  

Here’s a devotional reading that encouraged me as I persevere through this: 


Comments

  1. Joe, happy you are honre!! HVD, πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’ͺ🏻☀️πŸ™…πŸ»‍♀️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joe... it’s hard to hear of your suffering. And so beautiful to hear of Grace’s love and faithfulness. Def keep fighting brother. Praying. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Powerback! πŸ’ͺ

Perspective on the infamous “IV pole”

Ringing the bell! πŸ””