NO PICC!! πŸ’ͺ

After a few days of eagerly awaiting my CMV results, I was so thankful to finally find out that my level has decreased to half of what it was last week. It’s still high but it’s encouraging to know that it’s trending lower which means that the anti-viral meds are working. And that also means that I don’t need to go in today to get a PICC line again! πŸ€— My steroids appear to also be working as my GI symptoms have greatly improved and I’ve been fever-free. Thank you for your prayers for this!! πŸ™


Here’s a video of me throwing my first pass to Christian in a year after I got my PICC line out a month ago. πŸˆ So thankful I can continue to use my arm without restrictions! 







Comments

  1. Yay, praise God! So glad to hear you didn't need another PICC line. Praying for more football throwing with Christian for years to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise the Lord for the downward trend! Strength and courage brother πŸ™πŸ½πŸ‘ŠπŸ½

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Powerback! πŸ’ͺ

Perspective on the infamous “IV pole”

Ringing the bell! πŸ””